On These Pages Are The Stories Of Our Family We Go Together ! Welcome To The World As Viewed Through Our Eyes
Lynette .......... Caedmon .......... Libby .......... Tom

Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Pledge of Surfing


by Caedmon

One time I was surfing with my teacher Mr. Sparky.  It was really, really, really fun!  First, I had to practice on the shore.



I practiced standing and Mr. Sparky taught me all the skills I needed to know for my lesson.  The two most important things are look at the shore and bend my knees.  I could bend them as low as I needed to.  After I practiced on the shore, I went real surfing.  Mr. Sparky gave me a surf board.



 I had to go out in the ocean.  I had to paddle with my hands.



 Then, Mr. Sparky shot me towards the shore.  I paddled.



Then, I stood up.  It was fun.



 When I got to the shore, I fell down.  I tried it many times.  It was super fun.  I had a really good lesson and my lesson was super-tastic!
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin