On These Pages Are The Stories Of Our Family We Go Together ! Welcome To The World As Viewed Through Our Eyes
Lynette .......... Caedmon .......... Libby .......... Tom

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 New Year's Interviews



Two years ago, a friend of mine posted her daughter's New Year's Interview and I borrowed her idea.  It's been so fun to see how Caedmon's answers change and get a little more sophisticated each year.  I can't wait to be able to look back at these first few years and compare them to, say, when he's 10.  I'm sure the interviews will get longer...and probably a bit more reliable!  I know with many of these questions, the answer I get depends on when I ask the question and what is occupying his mind at that moment.  I attempted to interview Libby this year, as well.  She was able to do a good bit more than last year, but I still got some "I don't knows" and some questionable answers.  For example, I asked about her favorite toy on several occasions and got different answers.  I just went with the first answer.  However, I'm not sure how I did on getting her to understand the question.  On one occasion, I asked what do you like to play with and got the answer "Nai Nai" (Tom's mom).  Here are the link to Caedmon's interviews from 2009 and 2010.  And without further ado, here are this year's interviews:


Caedmon's 2011 New Year's Interview

Favorites:
-cereal: Raisin Bran
-vegetable: carrots
-drink: smoothie
-toy - "my Big Foot robot that I got for Christmas"
-TV Show (or in our case, video, since we have no cable) - Sid, the Science Kid
-game: Hide 'n Seek
-book: The Bible
-restaurant: "Pita and Hummus" (Cafe Medi)
-holiday: Christmas
-animal: Snake

If you could change your name, what would you choose? Caed

What do you love about each person in our family?
-Daddy: "that he's my one and only daddy and we drink egg nog together"
-Mommy: "that she's my one and only mommy and loves me very much.  She teaches me to obey God and she's nice."
-Libby: She is my one and only sister and my best friend

Where would you like to go on vacation this year? "to Sanibel Island, of course"

What are some of your wishes for this year?
1. very much fun
2. Emery will come to play and she won't be afraid of my Big Foot
3. I'll grow up


Libby's 2011 New Year's Interview

Favorites:
-cereal: "the heart cheerios"  (Kashi Heart to Heart Honey Toasted Oat Cereal)
-vegetable: peas
-drink: milk
-toy - Fancy Nancy
-TV Show (or in our case, video, since we have no cable) - Gigi, God's Little Princess
-game: Uno
-book: Fancy Nancy
-restaurant: Central Market (Cafe for mac n cheese)
-holiday: I don't know
-animal: monkey and giraffe

If you could change your name, what would you choose? I don't know

What do you love about each person in our family? (I altered the question to make it more understandable to Libby.  I asked her what she loved as well as what she liked to do with each person)
-Daddy: "grinding coffee for him, giving hugs and when he holds me"
-Mommy: "greatest"
-Caedmon: "play toys and give hugs"

Where would you like to go on vacation this year? "I wanna go on vacation so I can see reindeer" (The North Pole, perhaps?!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin