On These Pages Are The Stories Of Our Family We Go Together ! Welcome To The World As Viewed Through Our Eyes
Lynette .......... Caedmon .......... Libby .......... Tom

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring has Sprung in Texas


Today, we enjoyed some beautiful early spring Texas weather.  I cracked open some sidewalk paint and chalk that Caedmon had received for his birthday last year.  The kids had a fantastic time decorating our front courtyard.  Caedmon kept telling me that he will give me a tour of their "exhibit."  However, at the end of our time, he told me that I would have to wait for my tour as the "exhibit" was not yet complete.




Libby thought it was just as much fun to paint herself as the ground.  However, she was a little better when we tried again another day.  She would look at me and say "Paint - no mouth...Paint - no clothes...Paint ground only."  The sidewalk paint was a huge hit with the wee ones in the household.  Not so much for the grown-ups, who were left wiping down shoes and doing loads of laundry.  Still, it was fun to see the joy it brought Caedmon and Libby.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin