On These Pages Are The Stories Of Our Family We Go Together ! Welcome To The World As Viewed Through Our Eyes
Lynette .......... Caedmon .......... Libby .......... Tom

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Caedmon Interview 2010



Last year, I found this idea for interviewing your child each year on or around New Year's Day. My attempt with a 2 1/2 year old Caedmon can be found here.   It was fun to look back and see what has stayed the same (vacationing in Hawaii!) and what has changed.  It was also neat to realize that Caedmon could answer every question this year; whereas, last year he didn't have some of the concepts and even some of the ones he did have, he struggled to answer.  I look forward to seeing how this interview process continues to change...and starting it with Libby next year.  (I tried this year and every answer was "I no no"... Libby's version of saying, "I don't know")

Caedmon's 2010 New Year's Interview

Favorites:
-cereal: "the square cereal that we used for making the manger"  (Kashi Cinnamon Harvest)
-vegetable: peas
-drink: apple juice
-toy - "my Transformer that I got for Christmas"
-TV Show (or in our case, video, since we have no cable) - Drummer Hoff (from the Scholastic Series)
-game: Hungry, Hungry Hippo
-book: Limu, the Blue Turtle
-restaurant: "Pita and Hummus" (Cafe Medi)..."oh, the Mac & Cheese Place, too" (Central Market Cafe)
-holiday: "Christmas Eve. Christmas, too."
-animal: Hippo

If you could change your name, what would you choose? Superman

What do you love about each person in our family?
-Daddy: "that he's feeling better; that he's my special daddy; eating Snickers with him"
-Mommy: "that she's my special mommy; playing hide and seek"
-Libby: "playing peek-a-boo with her, eating macaroni with her"

Where would you like to go on vacation this year? Hawaii

What are some of your wishes for this year?
1. "Yummy surprises for good girls and boys"
2. "to learn how to put my Transformer together"
3. "wish to see God"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin