On These Pages Are The Stories Of Our Family We Go Together ! Welcome To The World As Viewed Through Our Eyes
Lynette .......... Caedmon .......... Libby .......... Tom

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The First (& maybe ONLY) snow of Winter



I knew it was going to be a good day when my alarm clock (aka, my children) didn't go off until 6:30...but we were excited to have an extra special treat when we looked outside after breakfast and saw SNOW! Okay, I know you northerners are wondering what my breakfast was laced with, but snow in Texas is a rare occurrence. We're talking once a year, if we're lucky, and we usually have to wait until February, at least. On top of that, snow, here, never lasts more than a few hours - long enough to enjoy the beauty without the travel nightmare. So here it is, our Texas snowfall...



Tom teaching Caedmon to make a snowball:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin