On These Pages Are The Stories Of Our Family We Go Together ! Welcome To The World As Viewed Through Our Eyes
Lynette .......... Caedmon .......... Libby .......... Tom

Monday, October 26, 2009

At the Pumpkin Patch with my Pumpkins




My MOPS group scheduled an outing to a pumpkin patch. I was a little hesitant to participate because when Caedmon was Libby's age we joined such a venture and it was a mad house! It was so crazy busy that I was totally stressed...and that was with one 16 month old. This time it would be me and two kiddos. Yikes! I decided to take the challenge and I'm so glad we did. The weather was beautiful and this pumpkin patch was much nicer. The kids had a fantastic time! The highlight was the train ride from the entrance to the patch. If you live in North Texas, it's worth the drive to Argyle to visit Pumpkin Express, there may be cheaper pumpkin patches but to me the price was worth it.













2 comments:

  1. your pictures made me smile - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: Savings & Loan
    Can I borrow these two little pumpkins? :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin