On These Pages Are The Stories Of Our Family We Go Together ! Welcome To The World As Viewed Through Our Eyes
Lynette .......... Caedmon .......... Libby .......... Tom

Friday, August 14, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes...



Some of Caedmon's latest sayings:

-When I grow up I am going to be a daddy just like my daddy because he is a good daddy.

-While reading the book Daddy Kisses with Libby, we were saying all of the animal sounds as we read about each animal daddy. When we got to the "My Daddy" page, I asked Caedmon what a Daddy says and his response was, "Daddy says... I LOVE YOU CAEDMON! I LOVE YOU LIBBY!"

-At Caedmon's favorite restaurant earlier this week, the meal was served. He took his first bite and exclaimed, "Mom, this macaroni is FANTASTIC!"

-Driving down the nearest main road, which has been under construction for all of Caedmon's life, he saw an excavator sitting on top of a large pile of dirt. "Mama, do you see that digger. It's ENORMOUS!"

...and best of all, at random points throughout the day, Caedmon will look at me and say, "Mama, I love you!" or yell from afar, "Mama, I need to tell you something" and when I respond, he says, "I LOVE YOU!"

I'm recording that one on my heart to replay during his teenage years...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin