On These Pages Are The Stories Of Our Family We Go Together ! Welcome To The World As Viewed Through Our Eyes
Lynette .......... Caedmon .......... Libby .......... Tom

Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Weekend Visitor (written by Caedmon)




Aunt Mary came to visit this weekend. We played swords. I swam with Aunt Mary. She taught me how to do a yo-yo. I played the animal matching game with Aunt Mary and I matched the animals and there were all kinds. And then, a big bolt of fire came down and then some water poured down. Oh wait...that happened in the Kung Fu Panda movie that Aunt Mary and I watched together. We took Aunt Mary to eat dumplings. They were yummy! And, we got to see the train before we went into the dumpling house. Aunt Mary and I made a sandman (an August snowman) in my sandbox. I miss Aunt Mary. I hope she comes back to visit soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin