On These Pages Are The Stories Of Our Family We Go Together ! Welcome To The World As Viewed Through Our Eyes
Lynette .......... Caedmon .......... Libby .......... Tom

Monday, February 9, 2009

4th Photo Tag

I was tagged by Christy for a blog challenge. I was asked to open the 4th folder in my photo file and choose the 4th photo. This is a photo taken around New Years 2004. It is a picture of Tom's brother and sister-in-law, Mark and Jen with Tom and me. Both couples had just married a few months earlier. At the time, Mark & Jen were planning to serve as missionaries with Campus Crusade for Christ in China and they were driving across country raising support and we were just settling in to our first home in Dallas. My how things have changed since that first newlywed holiday! Mark and Jen are now in Arizona working as nurses and raising their twin boys who are just weeks younger than Caedmon... so 5 years and 4 kids later, we're thanking God for His blessings!



Now I tag Jen, Melissa, Gretchen and Grace. Have fun on your trip down memory lane!

2 comments:

  1. I posted! Your photo tag was great! Now, you just need an updated photo with the kidlets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did it too! Thanks again for lunch today!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin