On These Pages Are The Stories Of Our Family We Go Together ! Welcome To The World As Viewed Through Our Eyes
Lynette .......... Caedmon .......... Libby .......... Tom

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Caedmon Interview 2009


I found this idea on a blog today (Let's Explore ). The suggestion was to interview your kids at the start of each new year. The blog writer has been doing it for the past few years with her kids and she was commenting on how much they enjoy looking back and seeing how they've changed over the years. I thought it sounded like a fun idea and would fit well into our blog since it is meant to document life for and about our kids. Of course, Libby is too young this year but we'll start in a few years with her too. I realized as I began my interview with Caedmon that his answers could probably change on a daily basis but still, it will be fun to look back and read his funny thoughts...and also to see how the whole interview experience changes as he matures. Here's our 2009 interview (I may attempt a few questions over again in a day or two...he was basically interviewed out about half way through):

What is your Favorite...?

-cereal: flakes with raisins and strawberries
-vegetable: zucchini
-drink: "all kinds of drinks - milk, water, juice, hot chocolate - all kinds of drinks"
-toy: the car that Santa brought me (Automoblox)
-TV Show: Little Einsteins
-game*
-book: "a happy book...it's about Jesus...The Bible"
-restaurant: macaroni and cheese at Central Market [Cafe]
-holiday*
-animal: "I like all kinds of animals. Maybe, a lion"

If you could change your name, what would your choose? Caedmon


What do you love about each person in our family:
-Daddy - "I like it when I give Daddy hugs."
-Mommy - "I like it when Mommy gives me hugs."
-Libby - "I like it when she plays with me."

Where do you want to go on vacation this year? Hawaii

What are some of your wishes for the year? "I don't have any wishes...Well, maybe to play"

*some of these questions are over Caedmon's head this year but I will ask in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin