On These Pages Are The Stories Of Our Family We Go Together ! Welcome To The World As Viewed Through Our Eyes
Lynette .......... Caedmon .......... Libby .......... Tom

Friday, September 19, 2008

Tricycling to the Airport

Caedmon: "I done with breakfast, mommy. I ride my tricycle."
Me: "Where are you riding to, Caedmon?"
C-aedmon: "The airport."
Me: "What are you going to do there?"
Caaedmon: "Get Memama and Pappy."
Me: "They aren't coming until Tuesday...but then again, perhaps it will take you that long to get there on your tricycle!"



Out of the mouths of babes...Tom and I have been highly amused lately by the daily conversations we have with a 2 year old. Typing them really doesn't do justice. I wish I could have them all recorded.

2 comments:

  1. precious! I love kids' tales. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Katherine will say something so funny but half the time I delete it after typing it because it is not so funny to read it as it is to hear her say it. He is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin