On These Pages Are The Stories Of Our Family We Go Together ! Welcome To The World As Viewed Through Our Eyes
Lynette .......... Caedmon .......... Libby .......... Tom

Friday, September 12, 2008

I Think I'll Move to Australia...


It has been a "terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day..." and it's only 10:20 am.

I was awakened at 12:00 am, 2:30 am, and 4:00 am and 5:30 am, I banged my toe on the bed and then Caedmon stepped on it. It is a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

We had MOPS this morning and Caedmon went into the nursery just fine. However, 20 minutes later the nursery worker came to tell me that he was crying inconsolably. I took him into the meeting with me and 5 minutes later he had a melt down in there, too. It is a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

I had to leave MOPS early because I couldn't get him to settle down and I'm the table co-leader. Great example to set, huh?! Oh...and now I think my toe may be broken. It is a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

Caedmon fell asleep 3 minutes into the ride home. Good, you say...not so much. Now he'll be awake from his nap in an hour or so and will not take another one. It's going to be a looooooong afternoon! And Tom is working a 24 hour shift tomorrow so I don't even have the weekend to look forward to. It is a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. I think I'll move to Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin