On These Pages Are The Stories Of Our Family We Go Together ! Welcome To The World As Viewed Through Our Eyes
Lynette .......... Caedmon .......... Libby .......... Tom

Monday, August 18, 2008

The Conspiracy



Is it possible for a 2 year old and a 7 week old to hatch a conspiracy? Probably not but some days I am convinced that this is exactly what is happening. It is a conspiracy to make sure that mommy gets as little sleep as possible...especially on the days when daddy works 24 hours. Today, AT&T and some solicitor were a part of their scheme, too. I was so excited to get both kids down at the same time. Then, just as I was falling asleep, the door bell rang...then, 10 minutes later the phone. Aaagh! For those of you pregnant with your second child, I think this is by far the hardest part of dealing with two. Sleep is hard to come by...however, God does provide what I need to make it through the day. Praise Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin